A little blog about my early days as a quilter...

Started to make it more fun being part of a virtual quilting bee... but we'll see if I've got more than one trick...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Beehave packages all sent off..

It was a big task to chop all that fabric and figure out exactly what my instructions would be... but it was very satisfying to put all those envelopes in the mail this morning!

Here are all the fabrics together... so you get an idea of how your bit will fit in (lighting not great- sorry)



I've put fairly detailed instructions in the packs... but there is some inspiration and ideas about wonkiness on the earlier posts (below)

Also, I didn't write it on the pack, I won't be at the next 2 meetings- (2 weddings falling on the wrong weekends!) So I'll have to ask you to send them back in the envelopes provided... I'll try to get it all made up for December.

Hope you have fun with it...



2 comments:

  1. Oh I really love the colours! Can't wait to start on your quilt! I'm still struggling with cutting and sorting my fabrics into block piles! Happy I could inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first comment Helene! Glad you like... I struggled with the cutting up and sorting part too... giving everyone enough to be creative without using enough fabric for 2 quilts was a challenge!

    ReplyDelete